Tuesday, May 27, 2008

A Magical Journey With Lea Salonga


It was the kind of magical, memorable, musical evening that you remember for the rest of your life.

"Lea, My Life On Stage" was a one-of-a-kind musical experience wherein you are left with a high that reverberates into your very soul for several days long after you had left the theater. God knows how much I needed to see that show and how it was a badly needed break after several harried days. Music is truly a balm to one's soul -- soothing and healing.

What an awesome talent! I pray that you use it even more over the next three decades -- bringing joy to your legions of fans, and that includes me. Congratulations to your momma for raising you and Gerard so well. I can only imagine how Ligaya's heart must have been brimming with joy on those nights. In fact, I overheard her say to our seatmate, "I couldn't ask for anything more..."

Yes, it's been such a blessing to journey through life with the music of Lea Salonga.

More pictures from Lea's show here in my Multiply site.

No comments: